Friday, April 17, 2015

I sit at this table,
Staring at my paper.
Ideas streaming through my mind,
Papers crumbled everywhere,
Pencils with no led.

I look at my phone its 1:30
I rub my tired eyes
But I force myself to keep going.

Never start a sentence with the word and
 Never put a comma in the wrong place.

If you ask me that’s allot of rules,
So many “you can’t write that”
So many pit stops,
And so much things that are holding me back.

That’s what I honestly think
English isn’t perfect
It is not made to torment you

I was up all night,
I watched the sun rise that morning
Its 6:30 in the morning
I got 10 pages done in one that

I threw the crumbled papers away. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep writing on your blog, Sammy. You may wish to adjust your side bars so viewers can see a little better.

    ReplyDelete